Skip to Content

Graduate & Undergraduate Student Employees

Undergraduate Student Employment

The hiring of undergraduate student employees is handled directly by Student Employment Services (SES). For more information, please contact Student Employment Services, located in the Campus Center (4th floor), or visit the Student Employment Services website.

Graduate Assistantships

Graduate Assistantships are handled directly by the Office of Graduate Studies. For more information and guidelines, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies, located in the Quinn Administration Building (1st floor), or visit the Office of Graduate Studies website.