The UMass System has selected The Work Number, a division of Equifax, to provide employment verifications for all UMass employees. Please inform your lender that they can log on to www.theworknumber.com to view and print your income and employment verification statement. The lender can also call 1.800.367.2884 if they have any questions about the employment verification statement. Please provide your lender with the following information.
For Proof of Employment or Income, inform your creditor:
- UMass is part of The Work Number and the UMass Employer Code is: 18128
- Please note that the lender will be required to provide your Social Security Number to access the employment verification statement.
If you need to provide an Immigration Support Letter, you can also login to www.theworknumber.com to print the immigration verification letter.
To obtain an Immigration Support Letter, you will need to:
- Access www.theworknumber.com and Select Employee Option and then Login
- UMass Employer Code: 18128
- Username: your Social Security Number (9 digits, no dashes, no spaces)
- PIN: if first time, last four digits of your social security number and your birth year
- Select Immigration Verification Option from Employee Menu
- Click on Get Verification Button, Print, and Logout