HR Direct Guidelines
You will need the following to log in to HR Direct system
- Your username (part before the @sign in your UMass Boston email)
- Your password (see password policy requirements)
- Your MFA device to confirm your identity (see Multi-Factor Authentication)
HR Direct Instructions
You will need the following to log in to the HR Direct system
- Your campus email username (firstname.lastname) and password.
- See password policy requirements
Some of the Things You Can Do in HR Direct
Please see our Job Aids page for instructions on how to:
- View your paycheck
- View and update personal information
- Enter/update direct deposit information
- Enter/update W-4 and M-4 tax information
- View W-2/W-2c tax forms
- View and enter time (only authorized departments)
Gerald Ellis, HRIS Manager
Khai Nguyen, Data Specialist
Amy Chen, Data Specialist
Summit is the University's business intelligence system. Authorized users may generate departmental reports showing time accrual and other timekeeping and personnel transactions such as payroll registers and employee rosters.
Log in with your campus email username (firstname.lastname) and password
To secure access to Summit for a departmental employee, supervisors should contact HR.
Note: Please bookmark this page as your go-to page for HR Direct log-in. Bookmarks from within the HR Direct system will NOT work and will redirect you back to the log-in page.