If you supervise an employee covered by a collective bargaining agreement, Employee Relations can help you with issues including, but not limited to:
- Interpreting collective bargaining agreement (CBA) language.
- Reviewing reorganization plans and other personnel actions which have labor-management implications.
- Coaching supervisors in addressing attendance, performance and other employee issues.
- Helping to address attendance and performance problems through corrective action.
- Managing layoffs and bumping.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.