Union Websites, Contracts & Salary Scales
- Department Chairs' Union (MTA/NEA)
- Classified Staff Union (MTA/NEA)
- Faculty Staff Union (MTA/NEA)
- Graduate Employee Organization (GEO)/ Local 1596 United Automobile, Aerospace & Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW)
- Professional Staff Union (MTA/NEA)
- Patrolmen and Dispatchers (NEBPA Local 280)
- Sergeants (NEPBA Local 285)
- Teamsters Local 25 (Lieutenants)
Non-unit positions are not governed by a collective bargaining agreement. Non-Unit Professional employees are governed by the Non-Unit Employee Personnel Policy.
- Interpreting collective bargaining agreement (CBA) language.
- Reviewing reorganization plans and other personnel actions which have labor-management implications.
- Coaching supervisors in addressing attendance, performance and other employee issues.
- Helping to address attendance and performance problems through corrective action.
- Managing layoffs and bumping.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.