Non-unit positions are not governed by a collective bargaining agreement. Non-unit employees—both classified and professional—are governed by the Non-Unit Employee Personnel Policy.
- Interpreting collective bargaining agreement (CBA) language.
- Reviewing reorganization plans and other personnel actions which have labor-management implications.
- Coaching supervisors in addressing attendance, performance and other employee issues.
- Helping to address attendance and performance problems through corrective action.
- Managing layoffs and bumping.
Contact us at email@example.com.